We currently have a vacancy for a Cover Supervisor
Wolverdene Special School is a specialist residential primary school for pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs across Hampshire. The school has a positive ethos to developing emotional resilience for the pupils that attend. Rated outstanding in all areas. for both Education and Residential in the most recent Ofsted inspections, we remain committed to making positive contributions to all aspects of pupils progress.
We are currently seeking to introduce a new and exciting role within the school for a cover supervisor. This role will be to liaise with class teachers to enable you to deliver and implement cover lessons across the school. This role will involve working with children of all primary school age and cover all subjects within the national curriculum. This post is for 26 hours a week, spread over 4 days (Monday – Thursday) term time only.
Closing Date: 31st January 2019 (noon)
- Interview Date(s): 7th February 2019
- Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
- Salary Type: Grade D £20245 pro-rata £14,338-£16,136
- Hours of Work: 26 hours a week, Term time only
- Location of Role: Wolverdene School, 22 Love Lane, Andover, Hants SP10 2AF