Residential Childcare Officer
We currently have a vacancy for a Residential Childcare Officer
Are you a committed, creative and effective professional who believes that all children with complex special needs, whatever their history, deserve opportunities to make outstanding progress in their learning?
Do you enjoy a vibrant and challenging environment where no two days are the same, a dedicated and dynamic team of colleagues, who look for creative and responsive solutions to sometimes complex issues?
We are a primary special needs school for pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health with residential provision, serving half of Hampshire. We are a 10 bedded unit offering a residential experience for those children who need a 24 hour curriculum, working alongside a dedicated care team. You will be working Monday – Friday term time only on a rota basis with additional sleep-ins.
We can support your development through our multi professional team and offer you experiences to specialise and develop your practice.
A visit before applying is advisable – you are welcome to visit at anytime but please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
Exceptional childcare practitioners always welcome.
A visit before applying is advisable- you are welcome to visit at anytime
Closing Date: 12th June 2019 12 noon
- Interview Date: 20th June 2019
- Job Start Date: 2nd September 2019
- Contract/Hours: Permanent
- Salary Details: Grade C or D (dependant on qualifications and experience)
- Hours of Work: Part time, 30 hrs on a rota basis, including evenings and additional sleep-ins, (Mon- Fri term time only)
- Location of Role: Wolverdene School, 22 Love Lane, Andover, Hants SP10 2AF
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please complete the following and email to the admin office.