Positive Behaviour Support Manager
Job start date: 04/05/21
Application closing date: 19/03/21
Interview date: 07/04/21
Salary details: Grade E – £23,083 – £25,725 (actual), 40wks/yr, 37 hrs/wk
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, resilient and nurturing Positive Behaviour Support Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join our supportive and dynamic school, where we will provide professional development and support.
You will need:
- A commitment to supporting children with Social, Emotional and mental health (SEMH) challenges
- An understanding of emotional, mental health and social difficulties, including Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Strong literacy and data analysis skills
- A creative and flexible approach to positively support a range of challenging behaviours
- Robust inter and intra-personal skills in order to work with a range of class teams, including both the pupils and the staff
- professionalism in abundance
How to apply….
Please complete the below forms and submit to the admin office by the closing date.
Visits to the school are not possible during this time, but please contact the school admin team on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Wolverdene School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.